
IG User, @ayeesha_oc, who's wearing a Hijab, has accused her friend, Fareeda pictured on the right of snatching her fiance, Junaidu, also pictured above.
According to a post shared on her page, Aisha says she and Junaidu had planned on getting married but he was "snatched" by Fareeda who is getting married to him tomorrow.
She wrote;
Oh life! This is my close friend Farida Bashir Ikara @fareeluv whom is getting married to the man I am supposed to get married to Junaidu Usman Abubakar @junaidu2011 , a friend whom I trusted with the whole my heart, doing all the preparations of my wedding together and now she's has betrayed me. Turns out she's getting married to him on 25/03/17. Allah You are my strength, so I leave everything to You to fight for me.And I know for sure what is coming is better than what is gone....
Oh life! This is my close friend Farida Bashir Ikara @fareeluv whom is getting married to the man I am supposed to get married to Junaidu Usman Abubakar @junaidu2011 , a friend whom I trusted with the whole my heart, doing all the preparations of my wedding together and now she's has betrayed me. Turns out she's getting married to him on 25/03/17. Allah You are my strength, so I leave everything to You to fight for me.And I know for sure what is coming is better than what is gone....
Oh so Muslims dey snatch hubby too
ReplyDelete