Read part 1 and instructions here
I was invited to a party by one of my close friends. We had once gone to see one of the organizers of the party at her house once to settle a fight between her and a friend (female), at least I thought they were friends.
Anyways fast forward to when we got there, I found out it was just an house party. I didn't meet a lot of people at first , I felt , gbagbè it'll still be lit at the end. Then after a while girls started trooping in . When it got to like 14 girls to just three guys (I and my friends) , it got weird but I played along. I got to start talking with the girl sitted beside me, and I found out she was a graduate ,it blew my mind because she was so small but the ass was matured , so okay .
She was all chatty and showing me her twerk videos, in some tight ass gown. Some mad stuff, I was just agreeing to all her observations, was nothing to dispute about with that ass. I noticed she kept pushing me away when I tried getting close , until she asked if I was gay ,I was shocked though , then I looked around and saw girls making out with each other. That was my first time seeing that and it was fucking lit 👅. I cleared the babe , I wasn't gay ,then the knacks flowed in. Before I knew it we were 4 pairs knacking in one room . We were the only straight ones 🍆. Nothing sweeter than the sound of pleasure moans 💯
Do you have a similar experience. Drop ya comments!
0 comments:
Post a Comment