Ads

'You Need No Man On This Planet'- Nicki Minaj Tells Female Fans!


In a new, fierce interview with Marie Claire, Nicki Minaj reminds fans she is the boss.


“I don’t need to read a book about [business]. I can look at someone’s career and just pinpoint the dos and the don’ts, and the one person I’ve done that with for my entire career was Jay Z,” she said.

“He did such a great job being an authentic street guy and a businessman, and I was like, Why aren’t there women doing that, taking the success from rap and channeling it into their empire? I felt like anything he could do, I could do,” Nicki Minaj continued.


Now, while Minaj’s business model is heavily influenced by a man – Jay Z’s – she advocates for the strong woman who isn’t pining over a man.

“Nowadays, I feel like [young women] see marrying into money—I think that’s a big thing now. I don’t want that to be a woman’s goal in life,” she said.

“I want your goal in life to be to become an entrepreneur, a rich woman, a career-driven woman. You have to be able to know that you need no man on this planet at all, period, and he should feel that, because when a man feels that you need him, he acts differently.“

But, while some people agree with her, some don’t:

Nicki needs to keep HOV's name out her mouth she hasn't even put out an album better than Kingdom Come yet lmaooo
Jay got 3 classic albums she ain't got 3 classic songs FOHhttps://twitter.com/RapUp/status/772815355727052800 
@iDntWearCondoms this bitch nicki really called herself the female hov😆 Like she ain't have to take dick to get where she at lmaoo
No one has ever said Nicki is the female Hov, except herself.
Nicki Minaj claiming to be half of what hov is is an insult to to the entire genre if hip hop lol
Niggas who say they got 8 inches but really got 5 are n my mentions mad about Nicki Minaj comparing herself to Hov. What a world we live in.


SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment