Ads

I'm Not Interested In Any Other Man, My Late Husband's Ghost Visits Me- Celine Dion



Celine Dion met her husband/manager René Angélil when she was just twelve years old and he was 38.

They have been together ever since, first in a professional capacity which turned romantic when she turned 19, right up until he died from cancer complications in January.

In a recent interview with CBS Sunday Morning, the award winning singer made it known that she has never been with another man apart from René whom she says she’s still in love with. She also added that she’s not ready to fall in love again. She said,
I love him. I’m still in love with him. Not now. I’m still married to him. I’ve never kissed another man in my life. I love. I love. I love him.

I’m still in love with him. And I have the love of my children. I have the love of my fans. I love the people that I work with. So, my life is not empty of love.I go to bed with him and I come onstage with him, and…so, I’m still married to him.

While performing her 1000th show for her uber successful Las Vegas residency, an emotional Dion told the sold out audience that the ghost of her husband is with her at all times. She said,


My wonderful dear husband is here tonight with us. I am so sure.

The award winning singer also opened up about watching the love of her life die from cancer,


Before he left, it was very, very difficult for all of us – for me, especially, and my children – to see the man of my life die a little bit more every day.The man of my life was my partner, and we were one. So, when he stopped suffering, I said to myself, ‘He’s OK, and he deserves not to suffer.’

Sad! She’s still young…she can find love again.
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment