Ads

Battle Of Identity!

    Image result for personality
This is something we all face even me, I do. Let me use myself as an example. 
Naturally I'm a witty writer, funny kind of girl who tries to put in writing too (you may have noticed from my facebook posts) but then in the spirit of battle of identity😭, once I visit bellanaija and I see the formal way of writing stories, the whole queens English, grammars and vocab, Una know as BN posts dey sound like na,like BBC n co and I'm like 'wow, Vee what have you been doing, see how a proper blog post should be written' 🏄🏄vaaaaam, I run down here, any new update I want to write I transform into Christiane Amanpour, dumping my original style-which I'm at peace with, not necessarily because I can't do the whole queens English thing, I can.. My English is dope💯.. My Fedcol teachers were amazing, but that comical way of writing is just me!✔️By the way, who being serious don epp for this uptight society?😜😏




Still on the battlefield.. I check out Sdk and I see her Agbero style... I'm off again🏇🏇, 'touting on my blog' then I visit Lib, I see her not so formal/informal way... I zoom off! 🚴🏽🚴🏽l keep shuttling between my way of writing and that of these blog queens until reality slaps me back into myself! Now this is about me,what about you???

What battle field are u on... Are you the kind of person that today you are a political analyst, tomorrow you are a motivational speaker, next you are a relationship counsellor, next week you are a fashion critic and so on! 
Know this, we all are not and can't be the same! I can't be all of them at once, if I try I'm gon go crazy 👹👹or be depressed 🙇🙇and forever unhappy💔.
So will u, if you keep battling with various identities! Be you! We r all unique and have roles to play- We have Nkiru Sylvanus so that there would be a Patience Ozokwor , we have Tonto that we may have Chioma chukwuka, we have Pete Edochie so that ppl like Mr Ibu may have value for their roles, even Shekau for soldiers 😏😏etc! 
So take a deep breathe, battle no more, stop having alter egos, be you, love u and be happy! Happines really comes from being and appreciating yourself.. Ur inner gut can't fail u!
Not a preacher tho 
Just here to make someone feel better and feel better too!😊😊
Seems this would make a good blogpost *runs to blog*
Don't worry
Be happy
Be you!! 
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment