Ads

How To Become A SUPERMODEL In Nigeria OVERNIGHT!

                 

Streets of Lagos are really producing stars.. Just few months after bread seller Olajumoke Orisaguna landed a modeling contract after photo-bombing a photo-shoot for pop star Tinie Tempah by ace Nigerian photographer TY Bello, another renowned photographer have discovered another talent on this street of Lagos. So if you want to become a super model over night, simply photo-bomb or walk upandan during a super star's photo/ video shoot...your luck might just shine..Who agencies don epp??? 

"This is Bukola . Some weeks back I was shooting @jidenna on Broad street Lagos and in between takes I saw her across the street selling pillows . Had to call her and give my number. " if you're interested in modeling please give me a call" I said. Well she came to the studio and I called my number one MUA @bimpeonakoya and this is what we came up with. I think she will make a great model. What do you think?"- Photographer Kelechi Amadi-Obi shared


SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment