Ads

Fishy or Not??

Good morning my people I hope you had an awesome night rest cos I did. Sorry I've not been posting as often as I used to, nna eh I've just been occupied by alotov things(blogging 2/4/7 no easy oo...lol). Simply put, I've just been doing "every day life".
So as e dey hot o my people...I woke up bright and early this morning o, did my normal routine andleft my house to go get breakfast for the family when I noticed some rather strange, un-Nigerian posters hanging by the road side. Yes, it was the heading of the kain poster that caught my attention especially in this our country where we dey complain say work no dey. See for yourself and notice other things wrong in the poster (like how on earth would the salary of a cleaner be higher than that of a salesperson??)




So what's your take on this poster?? Real or not?
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment